Become a Sponsor
The Hunger Walk/Run is an annual springtime fundraising event,
benefiting the Atlanta Community Food Bank and other local hunger-relief
organizations which provide services to those in need of food assistance. The
event unites participants of all ages and athletic abilities to raise awareness
and funds to fight hunger, while at the same time celebrating the gains already
achieved toward ensuring all are fed in our community. Participants enjoy a family-friendly,
festival atmosphere at 755 Hank Aaron Drive before and after the event including food
vendors, games, educational activities, live entertainment and more!
In order to achieve our fundraising goals and continue to provide the
vital hunger relief services we offer,
Hunger Walk/Run partners with the local corporate community to build an
effective and integrated sponsorship opportunity.
For more detailed information
about sponsorship packages available, please contact Michael DeCoursey at
678-298-2248 or email email@example.com For general
reference, please review the information below.
- An exciting opportunity to associate your brand with a
credible, 30+ year-old event built on strong community ties, diverse
participants and broad impact!
- Opportunity to showcase your brand in front of a captive
audience of more than 13,000 people at this highly visible, community embraced event!
- Direct to Consumer Marketing & Promotions!
- Involvement and investment with your local community,
helping to support a worthy and important cause.
Your logo or name would receive
sustained exposure for over 3 months (January - April) via the following
- Internet/Web/Social Media marketing and outreach
efforts to thousands, including full integration on the Hunger Walk/Run website
- Event T-shirts (approximately 10,000)
- Event Brochures (20,000+)
- Event Posters (2,000+)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s quarterly print
newsletter, Foodsharing (over 29,000
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s e-Newsletter (over 28,500
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s organizational website
(over 62,000 monthly page views)
- Included in media coverage pre-event, day-of, and
post-event (when available or appropriate)
Media & Promotional
In 2013, sponsors received the
following media impressions:
- Television: Over
413,000+ total impressions
1,900,000+ total combined circulation
- Radio: PSA support & day-of-event activation
- Magazines/Other Print:
Over 122,000 total combined impressions
- Digital Media: ClearChannel
Outdoor, general messaging
- Online Hits at: 11Alive.com, CBSAtlanta.com, AtlantaDailyWorld.com, HUGEcity.com, NeighborNewspaper.com, Northlake.org, Examiner.com and many more
- Over 13,000 people attended the 2016 event, with more than 1,000 runners participating. This number consistently grows each year and includes people of all ages and backgrounds, corporations, faith groups, schools, social groups and professional associations.
- 2013 Audience Profile
- Male: 39%, average age = 35
- Female: 61%, average age = 37
- Our audience consists of a wide demographic reach
including: families, individuals, business professionals, community leaders,
entertainment/personalities, children, volunteers, etc.