Become a Sponsor
The Hunger Walk Run has become a beloved event for thousands of Georgians. For 37 years, thousands of people of various backgrounds and cultures have come together (this year, virtually!) for one cause: to end hunger in metro Atlanta and north Georgia one step at a time.
This year will be no different, although it be a VIRTUAL event, it will be even better! We curated opportunities that are sure to highlight your support for the Atlanta Community Food Bank this established annual event.
In order to achieve our fundraising goals and continue to provide the
vital hunger relief services we offer,
Hunger Walk Run partners with the local corporate community to build an
effective and integrated sponsorship opportunity. Review our sponsorship package here.
For more detailed information
about sponsorship packages available, please contact Lacie Manning at (678)365-4276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For general
reference, please review the information below.
- An exciting opportunity to associate your brand with a
credible, 36+ year-old event built on strong community ties, diverse
participants and broad impact!
- Opportunity to showcase your brand in front of a virtual audience that will live well beyond the day of this incredibly impactful event!
- Direct to Consumer Marketing & Promotions!
- Involvement and investment with your local community,
helping to support a worthy and important cause.
- 83% of Americans wish more of the products and services they use would support charities.
Your logo or name would receive
sustained exposure via the following
- Internet/Web/Social Media marketing and outreach
efforts to thousands, including full integration on the Hunger Walk Run website
- Event T-shirts (approximately 5,000)
- Event Brochures & Posters(20,000+)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s quarterly print
newsletter, Foodsharing (over 40,000
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s organizational website
(over 105,000 monthly page views)
- Included in media coverage pre-event, day-of, and
post-event (when available or appropriate)
Media & Promotional
In 2020, sponsors received the following media impressions:
- 34 Media Hits (included the following): Television (15) Print and Online (13), Raido (6)
- 144,900 Clear Channel spots
- 11Alive, 182 spots aired
- 2 promoted 11Alive Facebook Posts
- 1 weather message from Chesley McNeil on 11Alive
- Cox Media Group: 45 KISS Cares Community Events Promos
- Ad in Simply Buckhead
- Our participants includes people of all ages and backgrounds, corporations, faith groups, schools, social groups and professional associations.
- Audience Profile
- Male: 39%, average age = 35
- Female: 61%, average age = 37
- Our audience consists of a wide demographic reach
including: families, individuals, young professionals, community leaders,
entertainment/personalities, children, volunteers, etc.