Food & Fund Drives Summer & Fall 2021
The Atlanta Community Food Bank’s mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating, and empowering the community. They work with more than 700 nonprofit partners to distribute over 65 million meals across metro Atlanta and north Georgia. In their service area:
- One in seven children will go to bed hungry tonight
- More than 715,000 people are projected to be food insecure
- One in eight people is food insecure
With every dollar donated, the ACFB can provide enough food for up to 4 meals!
Your gift will also help:
- Purchase emergency food to support increased food distributions
- Partner with schools to feed families who have lost access to school meals
- Provide food boxes to homebound, at-risk seniors who can't leave home to purchase groceries
- Deploy mobile food pantries to high-need areas
Let’s help end hunger in our community!
|Meeting Expectations - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|