Over the past 3 years, weekend walks have become a joyful passion in my life. And in pandemic times, walking has been the key to maintaining my sanity. Now it's time to use that passion to make a difference for others. So on March 7 I'll be participating in the virtual Hunger Walk Run supporting the Atlanta Community Food Bank! Hunger Walk might look a little different this year - but this event is still one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money I raise will feed hope for the 1 in 7 people who face hunger in greater Atlanta and north Georgia.
Please join me in supporting this important cause! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by virtually walking or running with me.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.