As many of you know, I volunteer at Suthers Center Christian Outreach in the food pantry, one part of our outreach mission.
On Sunday, March 6, 2022, I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money I raise will feed hope for the 1 in 8 people who face hunger in our community.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on March 6.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.