This run is in memory of two incredible individuals who are no longer with us. Janice was Marketing and Projects Director of the Atlanta Community Food Bank, and recruited me onto the Advisory Board of the ACFB back in 2004. She lost her exhausting battle with cancer in July of 2013.
Jeremy was an Architectural Technician and wonderful neighbor to me and many others at The Stacks Lofts in Cabbagetown. Jeremy was an annual Hunger Walk/Run supporter and was killed in a tragic accident just 1 week after the Hunger Walk/Run in 2012.
Both of these amazing people gave selflessly to help those in need around them and they are dearly missed in the community. Please join me in honoring their memory by contributing to a cause they both cared very deeply about.
On Sunday, February 25, 2018, I will be running in the 33rd annual Hunger Walk/Run in their memory. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money we raise will feed hope for the 1 in 5 people who face hunger in our community.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on February 25th.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk/Run!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.