On March 6, I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run - virtually. The money I raise will provide food, and also hope, for the hundreds of families that I know from working every day at Toco Hills Community Alliance.
Knowing that my family and friends are already working for and contributing to so many wonderful causes, I try not to ask too often. This is extremely important, though. If we can reach our goal of $18,000 raised, it will fund our food purchases for the entire year, enabling us to feed the tens of thousands of neighbors that come to us for not only food, but hospitality and and compassion.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me virtually.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn't go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn't forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.
My Personal Web Log