When I get hungry, my tummy growls ... loudly. I have a hard time paying attention at school or falling asleep at night. I'm lucky. I know that when I feel hungry, I have a kitchen stocked with yummy (and some not so yummy, but healthy) food.
One in every 4 kids in Georgia isn't as lucky as me. They live in food insecure households. That means they don't always know where their next meal will come from on any given day.
On Sunday, April 28, 2019, I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money I raise will feed hope for the kids (and grown ups) struggling with food insecurity in my community.
I'm walking with my entire family on the Intown Collaborative Ministries Team! Sometimes, I volunteer in ICM's weekly food pantry with my mom. I'm excited because I know that I can make a difference in the lives of our pantry guests. You can, too!
It's as easy as donating or joining my team!
Thank you! Ingrid
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right. I'm walking with Intown Collaborative Ministries!
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.