This year, I'll be participating in the virtual Hunger Walk in honor of my friend, Jimmie Grace Phillips. Jimmie walked in every single Hunger Walk, including the 36th in 2020, which she virtually participated in by walking the halls of her nursing home in Opelika, AL. This cause was important to Ms. Jimmie, and she was important to me. I hope you'll help me honor her memory, while helping feed those in need in Atlanta.
Please consider making a donation, and possibly joining me for the virtual 5K on Sunday, March 7th. I would love to see you!
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.