I'm participating in my 30th Hunger Walk Run 2023! Hunger Walk will be hosted both in-person and virtually. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money I raise will help provide relief for the 1 in 9 neighbors facing hunger in metro Atlanta and north Georgia.
Please join me in supporting this important cause! I'm running in Memory and Honor of my Mother, Dorothy Schwartz who passed away at 93, September 26, 2015 from Kyphosis, Deterioration of the Spine.
And for my sister, Cyndee Goldstein, who passed away, June 7th, 2022 from 4th stage Colon Cancer, she fought it tooth and nail until she couldn't any longer.
You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal, $1,000 by making a donation on my behalf, for my Mother, Sister or take the next step against hunger by participating with me in-person or virtually.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.