We Can Do It!!!
My mother, Mary R. Allen, was a member of St. Paul's Episcopal Church. She had MS (wheelchair bound), and wanted to participate with St. Paul's at the Hunger Walk. Mom said, "It's not fun being a child and hungry." She asked me to walk for her. She got people to give, to this get cause. My mother passed in 2011 and I have been giving and walking every year.
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money you give, will feed hope for the 1 in 6 people who face hunger in everyones community.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me/St. Paul's Episcopal Church reach our fundraising goals by making a donation or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with us on April 28th.
Together, we can make sure that a child in the community, doesn't go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen is not forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.