Thank you to all that donated to this great cause in 2019. Last year, our team raised over $19,000 for the Hunger Walk Run. Thanks to your participation and fundraising efforts. The funds we raised will help people in need from our neighbors around the corner to North Georgia. The need is great right now. More than one in five Georgia children currently live in a home where hunger is a regular worry. Many proud seniors and hardworking parents are seeking food assistance for the first time in their lives.
My beginning with this cause, was due to my mother, Mary R. Allen. She was a member of St. Paul's Episcopal Church. She had MS (wheelchair bound), and wanted to participate with St. Paul's at the Hunger Walk. Mom said, "It's not fun being a child and hungry." She asked me to walk for her. She got people to give, to this get cause. My mother passed in 2011 and I have been giving and walking every year.
On Sunday, March 15, 2020, I will be participating for the 12th time. This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year.
We need your support. Please consider making any monetary donation on behalf of St. Paul's.
Or I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run.
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.