Thank you all who donated to this great cause in 2020. You helped me meet my goal and helped Team St.Pauls, raise over $19,000 for the Hunger Walk Run; which turned out to a Virtual Walk. The funds we raised, assisted people in need, from our neighbors around the corner to people in North Georgia. The need is great right now. More than one in five Georgia children currently live in a home where hunger is a regular worry. Many proud seniors and hardworking parents are seeking food assistance for the first time in their lives.
My beginning with this cause was due to my mother, Mary R. Allen. She was a member of St. Paul's Episcopal Church. She had MS (wheelchair-bound), and wanted to participate. Mom said, "It's not fun being a child and hungry." She got people to give and asked me to walk for her. My mother passed in 2011 and I am still donating and walking. J
On Sunday, March 7, 2021, will be my 10th Hunger Walk (2nd Virtual)! This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. We need your support. Please consider making any monetary donation on behalf of St. Paul's. Or you can attend the Hunger Walk Run.
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.