My terrific husband Ron and I, along with members of St Catherine's Episcopal Church and friends in the hospitality and meeting industry, plan to walk virtually again in Hunger Walk / Run 2021 to benefit the Atlanta Community Food Bank and the Episcopal Community Foundation. Since this event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year, and the Hunger Walk/Run is the largest fund raiser for the Atlanta Community Food Bank, it is vital that we give this year's Walk / Run our all to do our part to defeat hunger.
The Bergeron Family encourages our friends to walk with us virtually, to help feed the one in 7 people in our community who face hunger daily. After more than 30 years of participating in this wonderful event, it warms our hearts to know the men, women and children who will benefit from every dollar we raise.
Won't you please join us in supporting this important mission? You can help us reach our personal fundraising goal by making a donation on our behalf. Happy to note that 25% of all funds raised by us and the St. Catherine's Episcopal Team will be shared with the Episcopal Community Foundation for Middle and North Georgia to help support food pantries, community kitchens, shelters and other direct hunger relief programs for people in need of food assistance
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food. The Atlanta Community Food Bank is doing so much to help provide food for those feeling the effects of COVID-19, who may be ill or suddenly unemployed, and your donation will be especially appreciated at this time!
Thank you very much, and we hope you will be generous in your giving, please.
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.