On Sunday, April 28, 2019, Phil, Isabel and I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run. Phil and I will be walking, while Isabel will likely be running.
This event is an important hunger relief effort. Money raised will feed hope for the 1 in 7 people who face hunger in our community; offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family; and ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food. Please join me in supporting this important mission! Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight.
You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, but I would much rather walk/run with us on April 28.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.