On Sunday, March 6, I will be participating in the 2022 Hunger Walk / Run representing Good Shepherd / Daily Bread Ministry of Douglasville, Inspiritus and The Atlanta Community Food Bank.. At this very challenging time for so many, this event will be the most important hunger relief effort of the year. The money raised will feed hope to so many people in our community who face hunger every day.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on March 6. You can safely participate from wherever you are; in your own neighborhood, favorite nearby trail or even on your treadmill.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents and individuals desperately trying to make ends. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much for your help! ........ don
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.