This year, I'll be participating in-person in the Hunger Walk Run with St. Luke Atl, the team from St Luke Lutheran Church. We will again be walking in memory of Tim Young. Tim had long been a champion of the important annual hunger relief efforts of the year. The funds we raise will go to support Inspiritus and Buckhead Christian Ministry, providing hope for the 1 in 8 people who face hunger in our community.
Please join us in supporting this important cause! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by participating with me in-person or virtually.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.