On Sunday, March 12, 2023, I will be once again participating in the Hunger Walk/Run. This event raises money to help neighbors in need and is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. And the need is great right now. More than 1 in 5 Georgia children now live in a home where hunger is a regular worry. Many proud seniors and hardworking parents are seeking food assistance for the first time in their lives.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on March 12.
For an extra challenge, I will match dollar for dollar all donations made through my personal page. Let's see if I end up spending my bonus this year on something more worthwhile than more shoes or iPad games!
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.