On Sunday, February 25, 2018 I will be participating in the Hunger Walk/Run. That we waste 5 billion pounds of food every year in the U.S. while 41 million people struggle with hunger makes this work a no-brainer for me - I know we can solve this.
ACFB's goal - by 2025, everyone in their 29 county service area will have access to the nutritious meals they need when they need them - is something we can all get behind, even if you don’t live in Atlanta. Because if we can figure out how to close the hunger gap here, it won’t be long before this primary social justice issue will be resolved in your community.
When AFCB has figured out how to turn every dollar donated into $9 worth of nutritious groceries and serve 80,000 people each week, I don’t see this goal as a pie-in-the-sky. No other organization, public, private or faith-based, is achieving results and continuously innovating like ACFB due mostly to their paradigm of servant-leadership that empowers others to lead in the fight against hunger.
Thank you for your generosity in supporting my leadership and for your commitment to ending hunger in our lifetime.To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.