On Sunday, March 15th, 2020 I will be participating in the Hunger Walk Run. I won't be part of the Rock Spring Presbyterian team this year, because my church closed last November after 149 years of faithful service. I have been visiting other churches since then but haven't settled anywhere yet. But since this cause is so important to me, even without a team, I am committed to walking the walk (so to speak).
This event is one of the most important hunger relief efforts of the year. The money I raise will feed hope for the 1 in 6 people who face hunger in our community.
Please join me in supporting this important mission in Atlanta! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal of $600 by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on March 15th.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run!
Keep Shining, Mary
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.