This year, I am participating in the virtual Hunger Walk Run as part of the team from Emory Presbyterian Church. While we're not actually walking this year, this event is still one of the most important hunger relief fundraisers of the year. Sixty percent of the funds we raise go to the Presbytery of Greater Atlanta to support the hunger initiatives of its member churches, while forty percent goes to the Atlanta Food Bank.
Please join me in supporting this important cause! You can help Emory Presbyterian Church make a difference by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by joining our team and fundraising with me.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join the EPC Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to our team's overall fundraising totals.
To View the EPC Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring the EPC team's name.