Become a Sponsor
Hunger Walk Run has become a beloved event for thousands of Georgians. For 38 years, tens of thousands of people from various backgrounds and cultures have come together for one cause: to end hunger in metro Atlanta and north Georgia. This year will be no different. With the option to participate either in-person or virtually, it will be even better! We curated opportunities that are sure to highlight your support for the Atlanta Community Food Bank during this established annual event.
In order to achieve our fundraising goals and continue to provide vital hunger relief to neighbors in need, Hunger Walk Run partners with the local corporate community to build effective and integrated sponsorship opportunities. See our sponsorship package here.
For more detailed information about sponsorship packages available, please contact Mary Lee Johnson at (678) 365-4276 or email email@example.com. For general reference, please review the information below.
- An exciting opportunity to associate your brand with a credible, 39-year-old event built on strong community ties, diverse participants, and broad impact
- Opportunity to showcase your brand in front of in-person and virtual audiences that will live well beyond the day of this incredibly impactful event
- Direct to Consumer Marketing & Promotions
- Involvement and investment with your local community, helping to support a worthy and important cause
Your logo or name would receive sustained exposure via the following channels:
- Internet/Web/Social Media marketing and outreach efforts to thousands, including full integration on the Hunger Walk Run website
- Event T-shirts (approximately 8,000)
- Event Brochures & Posters (20,000+)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s quarterly print newsletter, Foodsharing (over 80,000 subscribers)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s organizational website (over 105,000 monthly page views)
- Included in media coverage pre-event, day-of, and post-event (when available or appropriate)
Media & Promotional Coverage/Marketing
In 2022, sponsors received the following media impressions:
- 44 Media Hits: Television (11) Print and Online (33)
- 11Alive spots (including live coverage and story feature, weather message from Chesley McNeil, Atl & Co. on air feature)
- Additional TV coverage on CW69, Telemundo, Cumulus, CBS 46, and WSB TV
- Print runs in Creative Loafing, Patch, AJC, Marrietta Daily, News Nation USA, and Reporter newspapers
- Listings on 23 community events pages such as Yelp, Atlanta Social Guide, Craiglist, Discover Atlanta, etc.
- Running Club websites: Big Peach Running Co and Atlanta Track Club
- Our participants include people of all ages and backgrounds, corporations, faith groups, schools, social groups, and professional associations.
- Our audience consists of a wide demographic reach including: families, individuals, young professionals, community leaders, entertainment/personalities, children, and volunteers.