Become a Sponsor
The Hunger Walk Run has become a beloved event for thousands of Georgians. For 38 years, thousands of people from various backgrounds and cultures have come together for one cause: to end hunger in metro Atlanta and north Georgia one step at a time. This year will be no different. With the option to participate either in-person or virtually, it will be even better! We curated opportunities that are sure to highlight your support for the Atlanta Community Food Bank this established annual event.
In order to achieve our fundraising goals and continue to provide the vital hunger relief services we offer, Hunger Walk Run partners with the local corporate community to build an effective and integrated sponsorship opportunity. Review our sponsorship package here.
For more detailed information about sponsorship packages available, please contact Lacie Manning at (678) 365-4276 or email email@example.com. For general reference, please review the information below.
- An exciting opportunity to associate your brand with a credible, 38 year-old event built on strong community ties, diverse participants and broad impact!
- Opportunity to showcase your brand in front of an in-person and virtual audience that will live well beyond the day of this incredibly impactful event!
- Direct to Consumer Marketing & Promotions!
- Involvement and investment with your local community, helping to support a worthy and important cause.
- 83% of Americans wish more of the products and services they use would support charities.
Your logo or name would receive sustained exposure via the following channels:
- Internet/Web/Social Media marketing and outreach efforts to thousands, including full integration on the Hunger Walk Run website
- Event T-shirts (approximately 8,000)
- Event Brochures & Posters (20,000+)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s quarterly print newsletter, Foodsharing (over 40,000 subscribers)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank’s organizational website (over 105,000 monthly page views)
- Included in media coverage pre-event, day-of, and post-event (when available or appropriate)
Media & Promotional Coverage/Marketing
In 2020, sponsors received the following media impressions:
- 34 Media Hits (included the following): Television (15) Print and Online (13), Radio (6)
- 144,900 Clear Channel spots
- 11Alive, 182 spots aired
- 2 promoted 11Alive Facebook Posts
- 1 weather message from Chesley McNeil on 11Alive
- Cox Media Group: 45 KISS Cares Community Events Promos
- Ad in Simply Buckhead
- Our participants includes people of all ages and backgrounds, corporations, faith groups, schools, social groups and professional associations.
- Our audience consists of a wide demographic reach including: families, individuals, young professionals, community leaders, entertainment/personalities, children, volunteers, etc.